- Sublimation Transfers - for Polyester or pre-coated blanks
- Waterslide Transfers - for Hard Surfaces (No Heat Application)
Sublimation Transfers: for White or Light Color Garments with 50% or higher polyester count (example: 50/50 blend material or higher). Also for pre-coated sublimation blanks such as cups, license plates, etc. Heat Press required for transfer; high heat and pressure needed.
Multi- Surface Transfers: transparent backing - for Canvas, Mugs, Plates, Glassware, Magnetic Vinyls, Wood, Tiles, Mirrors, Acrylic Glass, Metal, Nylon and more. Dense Materials only, not for T Shirts. Heat Press required for transfer; constant pressure needed.
Sheet Sizing Information:
- Mini Sheet - 3.5" (largest dimension)
- Perfect for left chest, hats, koozies, shoes, tumblers, mugs, etc.
- Small Sheet - 5.5" (largest dimension)
- Perfect size for infants and toddler wear, etc.
- Regular Sheet - 8.5" x 11" sheet - 10.5" (largest possible dimension)
- Typical "Full Sheet" image size
- Jumbo Sheet - Sublimation only- 13" (largest possible dimension)
- Perfect for larger size shirts for full coverage
- Super Sheet -Sublimation only - 15" (largest possible dimension)
- Perfect for the largest coverage