- Applies to Cotton, Polyester, Blends, Lycra/Spandex, Leather and More
- Applies to Light or Dark Colors, Including Black
- Heat Press Required
- Wash tested 45+ washes without fading, peeling or cracking when properly applied
- Simple Application (see below)
- NOTE: COLD PEEL ONLY
- Small Sheet - 5.5" (largest dimension)
- Perfect size for infants and toddler wear, etc.
- Regular Sheet - 8.5" x 11" sheet - 10.5" (largest possible dimension)
- Typical "Full Sheet" image size
- Jumbo Sheet - - 12" (largest possible dimension)
- Perfect for larger size shirts for full coverage
PLEASE NOTE: We have detailed information on sizing listed below. Please BE SURE of the size you are purchasing as we will NO LONGER be offering refunds! We are trying to provide all of the information possible on sizing to help you decide before purchase. Again, all of our images are printed to order. We will no longer be able to refund products for purchasing the wrong size................................................APPLICATION GUIDELINES:
- Heat Press is REQUIRED
- Preheat garment to remove excess moisture
- Align transfer and cover with parchment or butcher paper
- Temperature: 325 degrees
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Heavy
- Allow Transfer to COOL COMPLETELY before removing clear film
- Lay Parchment Paper over design and repress for an additional 10 seconds to cure into shirt
Digital (DTF) Transfers are printed to order and may require an additional 3-5 business days for shipment. If you purchased other items at the same time, all will ship together once the printing of DTF is complete.
EACH TRANSFER IS PRINTED TO ORDER AND IS A NEW PROCESS FOR US. AS A RESULT, SHIPPING MAY TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS UNTIL WE MASTER AN EFFICIENT WAY TO PRODUCE EACH TRANSFER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Please be sure to allow for this delay.