Printed Design - HTV
- Weed excess vinyl away from design. Pay special attention to interior details.
- Squeegee Heat Mask to front of the design
- Once Heat Mask is applied, flip it over and peel the back off
- You're ready to press! (Yes, it really is THAT simple!)
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds Apply design at 295-300°F
- Use medium pressure for 15-20 seconds
- Peel carrier hot
- Heat Press, EZPress or Hand Iron all work great! Just make sure entire design has been adequately pressed. You should see the fibers of the shirt within the design. If not, repress for a few more seconds with heavier pressure.
Wait 24 hours before first wash Machine wash warm or cold with mild detergent Do not bleach or dry clean Dry on normal dryer setting
HEAT MASK IS SOLD SEPARATELY. You can find this under "Supplies"